Training Courses and Digital Products
Training courses and digital products are instantly available virtual products. There is no refund for training courses and other digital products except for the following exceptional circumstances:
- “Non-delivery” of the electronic product – download issues due to The Global Beauty Academy server problems or issues originating from The Global Beauty Academy e-mail service provider. Claims for non-delivery must be submitted within 7 days from the date of the purchase. A digital product is considered received and downloaded if no claim was submitted. For such requests, The Global Beauty Academy issues refunds within 7 days from the date of the purchase.
- Digital Product “not as described” – such issues have to be reported within 7 days from the date of the purchase. Detailed, clear evidence must be provided with proof that the purchased and delivered digital product is “not as it is described” on The Global Beauty Academy website. All objections based purely on the customer’s false anticipations or desires do not meet the requirements for refunds.
- Major or Critical Defects – The Global Beauty Academy tests every single digital product before release. However, unforeseen defects can surface from time to time. Claims for such errors must be submitted within 7 days from the date of the purchase. The Global Beauty Academy reserves the right to correct such errors within 7 business days. If no remedy is supplied, then the customer is entitled to receive a full refund on the purchase within 3 business days.
- **NOTE** Failure of the purchaser to understand how to use third-party products required to personalize digital products is not considered a fault or a product not as described. And
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
The 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee is only available if no more than the first two modules of the course have been completed within 30 calendar days of purchase. A request for a refund must be made in writing to email@example.com and must be received at that email address within 30 calendar days of purchase. The money-back guarantee is not available due, but not limited to:
- A lack of understanding of course material
- Failed quizzes
- Buyer remorse
- Non-commencement of the course
- The same or similar course found on another site for a different price or with different content
- Loss or misplacement of course access credentials
The material contained in our courses is not offered for publication, duplication or redistribution.
The copyright for any material is reserved by the creator. Any duplication or use of objects including but not limited to videos, diagrams, sounds or text in other digital, printed publications or any other formats is not permitted without the author’s explicit agreement.
Use of Course Material
Whilst every effort is made to ensure correctness, The Global Beauty Academy is not responsible for the accuracy, suitability or validity of the course material being offered. The individual purchasing the course is responsible to ensure he or she researches and follows any suggested and mandatory safety guidelines required either by law, regulation, legislation, through best practice recommendations or common sense, and does not rely on the course material for such guidance. The author will not be responsible for any health and safety issues and/or injuries or any consequences of whatsoever nature arising from conducting the course.
The contents of the courses are provided for personal education purposes only and are not intended to replace professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If an individual has any questions relating to a medical issue, they should always seek the counsel of a qualified physician or another experienced healthcare practitioner.
These courses are for theoretical educational purposes only and provide a qualification as described in each product listing. A course may or may not be formally recognized in the jurisdiction of the purchaser. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to investigate the relevancy of any qualification from independent sourses prior to purchase.
Individuals are responsible for ensuring they have all accreditation required by the relevant government body or authority before offering any treatment.
It is strongly advised that every reader of the course material, including, but not limited to, physicians, nurses, aestheticians, medical aestheticians, cosmetologists, tooth gem technicians, and tattoo artists, familiarise themselves with their local legislation and/or governing boards.
It is solely the individual practitioner’s obligation and responsibility to examine and clarify all rules and regulations relevant to their country, state, territory, city, and county and to consult any local health agency, governing bodies, FDA/TGA (or other relevant body) in relation to regulations and requirements for providing any treatment or service associated with these courses.
Any prewritten content is provided as a sample and prepared as a guide for the purchaser to add their own information, clauses, and conditions. It is intended that all documents are reviewed and modified to fit individual businesses. Any content does not constitute legal advice and it is recommended that final documents are reviewed with legal counsel. This content is provided without any warranties or representatives as to its suitability for any business purpose. We disclaim all liability or responsibility for any alleged losses, injuries, or damages resulting from a user’s decision to make use of this template or any variation thereof.
Limitation of liability
The purchaser indemnifies The Global Beauty Academy against any liability which may arise from performing any of the processes outlined in this course.
The Global Beauty Academy is not responsible for any liability that may arise as a result of, including but not limited to, procedural operation, licensing, regulations, or litigation.
The Global Beauty Academy accepts no liability arising from personal injury how so ever caused as a result of providing the services outlined in this course either to themselves or another person either professionally or without charge.